Your role 🧙♀️
Your daily activity will be to architect, plan and develop the evolutions of our native apps on android and iOS leaning towards scalability and automation.
No worries if your main experience is more related with one of the platforms. We will expect from you to learn and get involved with the parts you know less and be one expert voice in the part you have more experience.
Where are we going? 🌚
We’re in the continuous evolution of our initial MVP, the apps you can find in the stores with simple comparison and ordering flows.
We’ll evolve them both in the discovery part (search + comparison) and the payment flows, but not only adding functionalities but also tuning and refining the existing ones always with experimentation and data mindset.
What we expect from you? 🤠
Straight and clear communication. you’ll be working on a full-remote uber-transparent team so not keeping anything inside is key for the whole team happiness and success.
Lean/Agile mentality. Even though we believe there’s no one single good way of applying Agile methodologies, we believe in the core principles and we expect from all the members of the team to strive for agile and criticise any process that could be improved.
Data & experimentation mindset. We want to experiment and learn as much as we can, “You’re not winning if you don’t know why you won” or “If you understand why something failed, you’re succeeding”. This means there can’t be any product or tech design without knowing how to validate/invalidate it.
You are language/tech-agnostic and enjoy and are proud of writing readable, testable and scalable code. Still there are some technologies/languages which we use that you need to know (at least a bit) about such as swift, kotlin, reactive programming, modular architectures, etc.
What will you find? 👀
A core team with good background experience and passion in everything that we do. With a strong belief that our company came to bring the new food-delivery era while helping Restaurants instead of killing them with abusive fees.
The project was born in Spring 2020, launched MVP on July 2020, went through one year of experiments and evolutions which brings us to the recent validation in shape of investment that’s enabling us to form a little A-Team to build the next key features that will launch us to space.
Our apps are fully written in Swift and Kotlin, modularised and making use of reactive programming (rxSwift & flow + coroutines). We use bitrise as our CI/CD.
Offer details 📝
Last but not least, the specific details:
- This is a full remote offer even though we have a space in Lanzadera and we’re open to use co-workings in other places if the team really feels the need about it.
- Full time 40h contract. The 40h just represent what’s officially a full time contract in Spain but we look for output not time sitting on a chair (or standing :D), the actual time you spend a day working is up to you as long as you are responsible with your objectives and respect the time of your team mates.
- Company phantom shares, the amount will depend on your role and the date you join.
- Salary starting at 30k for mid level up to 60k for senior level. The exact amount will be based on your seniority, experience and the areas you will help to cover.
- 3k budget for a new laptop.
- Periodic team-buildings where the full team will gather together. Since we’re full remote we need to do this more often than usual, we aim for at least 1 per quarter.
- Online learning tool subscription.